ESR’s Responsibilities & Employment Conditions
- To manage and carry out their research projects within 36 months
- To write a PhD dissertation
- To participate in research and training activities within the CBIM network
- To write articles for scientific peer reviewed journals
- To participate in meetings of the different CBIM consortium bodies
- To disseminate their research in the scientific community (international conferences) and non-scientific community, by outreach and public engagement
- To liaise with the other research staff and students working in broad areas of relevance to the research project and partner institutions.
- To write progress reports and prepare results for publication and dissemination via public lectures, presentations and the web.
The Marie Sklodowska -Curie programme offers highly competitive and attractive salary and working conditions. The selected candidates are employed with a full-time contract. The salary follows the Marie Curie- Sklodowska ITN funding Scheme. Exact salary will be confirmed upon appointment. It consists of a living allowance plus a monthly mobility and family allowance depending on the family situation. General information is available here (see page 4, Allowances).